Wondering about the availability of clear aligners in Bend? Ponderosa Dental center’s got it! If you have:
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
- An open bite
- A crossbite
- Protruding teeth
Clear aligners might just be the solution you have been hoping for!
Contact Us Today
It’s hard to describe how excited our patients get when they find out that they can choose clear aligners without having to travel to a bigger city. We love helping our Bend friends and neighbors discover their ideal smile–and offering clear aligner orthodontics in Bend is just another way we do that.
The Countless Benefits
of Clear Aligners
We love the way the clear aligner treatments in Bend work to efficiently and effectively straighten and correct your teeth. And patients love how comfortable, fast, and affordable they are. There are so many benefits to using clear aligners over traditional metal braces, it’s hard to list them all, but here are some of the things our patients really appreciate. Clear aligners:
- Are barely visible. Since they are made of a clear material, hardly anyone can see them or notice them in your smile. No metal mouth for you!
- Can be removed! That means you can eat what you want, play an instrument, and leave them in your purse for special occasions.
- Make daily oral hygiene easier. And that’s a much bigger deal than you might imagine. When teeth and gums can’t be given the proper care, they are much more susceptible to infection – infections that affect the rest of your body too and can lead to everything from inflammation and immune system problems to heart attacks and strokes.
- Are made of smooth, medical-grade plastic that won’t chafe or abrade your delicate oral tissues.
- May help you lose weight! But only if you want to. Some patients do report that they shed a few extra pounds because wearing clear aligners reduces snacking.
- Help you feel better. Correctly aligned teeth help alleviate issues caused by an improper bite such as headaches and jaw pain and difficulties with speech or chewing. Plus, once your bite is balanced, wear and tear on your enamel is often reduced.
- Can be used as whitening trays. That’s right! When you are finished with clear aligner treatments, your smile will look ah-mazing!
Contact Us Today
How Clear Aligners Work
Clear aligner treatments in Bend work on the same principle as traditional braces – they shift your teeth by putting consistent and balanced force to encourage teeth into their proper position. Fortunately, that’s where the similarities end. Metal braces use brackets cemented to your teeth and wire to move your teeth into place while clear aligners are smooth, clear, removable plastic. The biggest difference is that while your metal braces stay on your teeth and are tightened periodically, clear aligners come in a series. You simply wear each aligner in the series until the proper tooth placement is achieved, then move to the next in the series. No endless tightening visits, no miserable adjustment period, and no ugly metal in your smile.
If you are tired of living with a crooked, gapped, misaligned smile. If you have been wishing you could straighten your teeth but absolutely refuse to walk around with metal-mouth. If you want a convenient and comfortable alternative to achieving the smile you want, Bend clear aligner treatments may be just what you have been wishing for!